WiiCraft allows you to use a Nintendo Wii Controller in Minecraft. Nintendo Wii Controllers can be connected via Bluetooth to a computer and then WiiCraft will send the correct data to Minecraft. The project is written in VB.Net and uses other 3rd party open
|Main WiiCraft Application Window
||WiiCraft About Window
Connecting a Wii Controller (Nunchuck Optional, but recommended.)
- Download and Install Bluesoleil and plug in a Bluetooth adapter if you haven't already got one.
- Hold the 1 and 2 Buttons on the Wii Remote.
- Whilst holding the buttons in, search for devices.
- Pair with the device named: Nintendo RVL-CNT-01
- Enter no Pass Code. (Leave the passcode blank.)
- If everything goes well the Wii Remotes LED's will continue to flash when the 1 and 2 buttons are released.
- Launch WiiCraft and Launch Minecraft.
- Move forwards, back, left or right using the directional pad on the Wii Remote.
- Place blocks by pressing A button.
- Mine blocks by pressing B button.
- Plus and Minus buttons will cycle through the inventory.
- Use Nunchuck Thumb-stick to look around.
- Use Nunchuck Z Button to jump.
- Use Nunchuck C Button to enter inventory.
- Keyboard ESC will close WiiCraft.